Saranac has a centralized registration process. New residents may register school-age children (must be 5 years of age by December 1) by obtaining a registration packet from the District Office located at 32 Emmons Road, Dannemora.
The following items are required for registration:
- One proof of residency
- Deed of your home
- Lease or rental agreement
- Agreement from building contractor or home construction
- Current utility bill
- Current property tax bill
- Driver’s license
- Income tax return
- Copy of Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization records
- Copy of physical exam by a doctor within the last year
- Copy of custody agreement (if applicable)
- Copy of Special Needs information (Individualized Education Plan, 504 plan), if applicable
- Completion of the following documents (click to download):
All registration packets will be reviewed before the student is able to attend school. The school retains the right to temporarily delay registration pending evaluation of the documents and facts presented.
It is not necessary to bring your child to registration.
For any questions please contact Holly Weightman at (518) 565-5609 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.