SES welcome

Child must be 5 years old on or before December 1st.

Kindergarten Registration -Now Open - Packets can be downloaded from the website (HERE) (or picked up from any school building main office) and dropped off to the Elementary building secretaries during regular school hours until March 18, 2023 for both Morrisonville and Saranac Elementary schools. Secretaries will contact families to schedule screening appointments for May 15-18, 2023.

To enroll a child for Kindergarten after June 1st, click here to enroll through the district's Registrar.

Saranac Elementary
18 Picketts Corners Road, Saranac, NY 12981

Morrisonville Elementary
47 Sand Road, Morrisonville, NY 12962

What will you need for Kindergarten registration?

  • Proof of Residency
  • Copy of Original Birth Certificate
  • Copy of Immunization Records
  • Copy of Physical Exam by a doctor within the last year
  • Copy of Custody Records, if applicable
  • Completed Student Enrollment Form

New York State Education Law now requires that the following immunizations be completed and all dates provided prior to entering school:

  1. Polio Vaccine (IPV or OPV) Series (minimum four doses to enter Kindergarten)
  2. Measles, Mumps, Rubella (two doses) - Revised, March 2015.
  3. Diptheria-Pertussis-Tetanus DPT (minimum four doses)
  4. Hepatitis B (three doses)
  5. Varicella Vaccine (two doses) - Revised March, 2015.

Immunization clinic information will be provided to assist you in completing the requirements. 


Dolly Parton's Imagination Library - a free book giving program for children birth until they begin school